 Star Wars / 17880
Re: New Star Wars sets for Holiday 2008 have come out!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2007 00:25:18 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Scott Lyttle wrote:
The Atlanta LEGO outlet got in the following new Star Wars sets this past
Friday:

Rogue Shadow (with Juno Eclipse and battle damaged Darth Vader minifigs)
AT-AP
Stormtrooper transport ($10 USD set, with 3 stormtroopers and a pilot
A $10 USD set, featuring 4 of the Tantive IV type guards seen in the first scene
of Star Wars Episode 4. (sorry I can't remember the name).
Anakin's Starfighter (from Clone Wars)

Rogue Shadows were sold out on Saturday
Anakin's Starfighter sold out on Saturday
$10 sets are going quickly
AT-AP were available

-Scott

If you haven't seen it up close yet the new Anakin figure is awesome. It has the
most detailed face I have ever seen, and a cool new hair piece. If anyone has it
please lemme know if the hair piece is solid plastic like the classic hair, or
rubberized like the Exo-Force sets.

Scott