 Star Wars / 17878
17877  |  17879
Subject:
New Star Wars sets for Holiday 2008 have come out!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2007 14:13:09 GMT

The Atlanta LEGO outlet got in the following new Star Wars sets this past
Friday:

Rogue Shadow (with Juno Eclipse and battle damaged Darth Vader minifigs)
AT-AP
Stormtrooper transport ($10 USD set, with 3 stormtroopers and a pilot
A $10 USD set, featuring 4 of the Tantive IV type guards seen in the first scene
of Star Wars Episode 4. (sorry I can't remember the name).
Anakin's Starfighter (from Clone Wars)

Rogue Shadows were sold out on Saturday
Anakin's Starfighter sold out on Saturday
$10 sets are going quickly
AT-AP were available

-Scott