 Castle / 21637
Re: Impulse sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2007 22:32:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John Carroll wrote:
   I hope I’m not stealing anyone thunder here but I noticed this when visiting the brick shelf page. the two new castle impulse sets with the new knight torso. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=288641

I like the looks of the Impulse sets...esp. the Town and Space! related ones! It should lead to a lot of people buying (many) more than 2 of each set.

The real question is, when the heck are these sets going to show up in U.S. B&M stores or on S@H???