 Trains / 9580
Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 14:09:45 GMT

Larry,

Thanks to you and other representatives of the train clubs for your work on
this. And thank you Lego for keeping the communication channels open. I'm
absolutely thrilled with the news. Keep up the good work.

Bryan Kinkel

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
The attendees included

John Neal - GMLTC
Steve Barile - PNLTC
Conan Collopy - GMLTC
John Gerlach - GMLTC
James Mathis - PNLTC
Dan Parker - PNLTC
Larry Pieniazek - poly-LTC
Mike Poindexter - BAYLTC
James Trobaugh - NGLTC

More will be forthcoming from us in days to come but I was so excited I • had
to use LEGO connectivity (We're in NYC) to get this out in front of folks.

++Lar