 Trains / 9558
Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 21:18:59 GMT

I have uploaded some pics to the following brickshelf folder:

The "plastic land" pic was in the chinatown fleamarket section on the way
over in the morning, and it just somehow seemed fitting as a backdrop. We
ALL want something "for all your plastic needs".  LOL

I certainly do.  Did any of you happen to go into the store and find out what
this Revolvolution stuff is?

At first I thought it read "Re-volvo-lotion", and I was thinking it might be
something useful for the interior of my car... however, judging from the
surrounding pictures, I may be off-base....

Maggie C.