 Trains / 9665
Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 18:58:30 GMT

To All,

Well, I have my own thoughts on this meeting, and I think it
was a wonderful move for TLC & LD, and whatever is
discussed, I am certainly glad there was an opportunity to
do so.

As someone who has been here since the beginning, I am
hopeful that good will come out of this. And I am sure the
parcipents, such as Larry P. and John Neal, do an excellent
job of representing what most of us want. And I want to
thank LD, and Brad Justus for hearing us LEGO Maniacs.

That being said, I am going to sit back, and see. I am very
glad I have a good supply of blue and light gray train doors
to expand my Metroliner, and maybe build some new train
creations, one day, far away, or at least until this summer,
where some things will occur!

Go get em, Lar! :)

Scott S.

Please visit http://www.cleanweb.net