 Trains / 9529
Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 06:31:46 GMT

Will be any new train sets coming out in 2001 or 2002?  Will there be a
Harry Potter Hogwarts Express train?  Any new bulk paks coming soon?
That kind of information would be covered under the NDA so I can't
specifically comment.
So you know then?
That kind of information would be covered under the NDA so I can't
specifically comment.

Ahh, in other words:  "Splunge."   :-)

After, last nite back at the hotel, and most all day during the meeting.
Train MOCs have a way of taking up the entire table, which is not prudent. I
prefer a clean machine.

I have uploaded some pics to the following brickshelf folder:

Those are really great pix!  Thanks so much for sharing!  Looks like it was
a total blast!  Glad to hear it was fun and productive!!

--Todd

[followups to .trains]