 Trains / 9658
Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 17:14:10 GMT

Also, I would like to thank the various people who participated in publicly
speculating about things like production volumes and what molding machine
configurations were like and various other supply chain/MRP/operational
related topics.

That speculation, which some derided as pointless, was extremely helpful to
me.

In what ways was this helpful?
-Jon