 Trains / 9542
Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 16:02:53 GMT

I am under NDA so cannot go into a lot of detail, but I did want to post to
say that and several other Lego Trains stalwarts have just completed the
first ever LEGO(r) Train Summit. We have just spent Friday evening and all
day Saturday meeting with folks from Lego Direct including Brad Justus,
Peter Andersen, an LD product manager, Jorn Kristian Thomsen the lead Lego
trains designer from Billund, Jake McKee, producer, and Steven Hawco, in
charge of the Shop at Home operation.

++Lar

That's in fact the best news concerning TLC and the Lego train line I've heared
during the last weeks or even months....

After the very dissapointing news from the toys fair in Nuremberg this makes me
hope I will be able to spend money into new bricks and sets. (And if not in
2001 I will have even more money on my account in 2002). ;-)

Ben