 Trains / 9512
Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 00:20:02 GMT

[...]
The conversation was wide ranging and very productive.

Awesome!

We discussed things
that LD is going to be doing, the future of the product line and ways to
leverage the productive relationship between LTCs and LD.
[...]

Ohohoo, when you say "the future of the product line," I assume you are
referring to trains?  If so, that sounds very encouraging!  Can you say
whether rumors of the train product line's demise are greatly exaggerated?
Will be any new train sets coming out in 2001 or 2002?  Will there be a
Harry Potter Hogwarts Express train?  Any new bulk paks coming soon?  Most
importantly, were you able to sleep last night?

--Todd