 Technic / 7046
Re: Bionicle folks went away?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 14:53:12 GMT

In a system such a Lugnet, it's probably best to just stay with Lego's
organization lest there be non-stop arguments over what should go where. Should
Bionicle be labeled Technic? Probably not, but take it up with Lego, not
Lugnet.

I wouldn't even try, I'm not all that bothered about the Lego decision. The
printing on the packs doesn't affct me.

Just to add some more fuel to this, everybody HAS noticed that the 'Technic'
logo is conspicuous by it's absence on the new Bionicle Bohrok and Bohrok-Va
products and catalogues, haven't they?  ;-)  Maybe somebody DID take it up
with Lego?!?