 Technic / 7039
Re: Bi*nicle folks went away?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:57:00 GMT

I am frankly baffled by this observation. When did the Bionicle posts ever
flood the Technic group? My definition of flooding would be scores of posts
in a matter of days. Since the beginning of 2002, there has been a grand
total of 123 Bionicle posts.

Did I mention English is my second language? Flood is obviously wrong
word here, but I think I can turn this to my right :)

Imagine the .technic.bionicle group has a wide stream of messages, if
it get's to crowded they will flood .bionicle and the messages will
start appearing in .technic. Hence .technic got "flooded" with
bionicle :)

But looking only at 2002 is wrong here since they florished (sp?) in
atumn 2001 if my mind serves me...

It seems like there have been that many posts about 'erroded' axles in the
last 72 hours. ;)

/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/