 Technic / 7007
Re: Bi*nicle folks went away?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 16:10:18 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ray Kremer writes:
Not just because Lugnet
filed it under Technic, which frankly is where it belongs because Lego put it
there. No, many people are personally offended by its very existance.

That the two groups are combined is a Lugnet issue. The fact we hate
Bionicle is a Lego issue, their two seperate and distinct arguments.

The easy test that we're right is that if the two groups had split, no one
would bother to argue that they should be re-combined.

Steve