 Technic / 7040
Re: Bi*nicle folks went away?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:59:09 GMT

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002 07:15:39 GMT, "William Howard"
<william@howard-family.fsworld.co.uk> wrote:

It seems like there have been that many posts about 'erroded' axles in the
last 72 hours. ;)

And don't forget the very, very meaningful debate about what MOTM should be
called!  Think that one got 72 per hour at one point.

That was meaningful to me, I got my name.

The useless flame-war if Tim was right or not was a pity though since
both him and I had agreed already. AND PLEASE DON'T BRING THIS
DISCUSSION BACK TO LIFE AGAIN :)))

Discussion is healthy, its what sets us apart from the apes (or should that
be Rahi?)

William

/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/