 Technic / 7101
Re: Bi*nicle folks went away?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 13:02:51 GMT

Do what you can.  I think, however, that making one the same size, to fit in
the same package, using parts that you approve of as "real technic" is not
only possible, but would be a good way to show LEGO how it "should have
been".

--Jack Gregory

Tobbe Arnesson <tnt@arnesson.nu> wrote in message
<<snip>>

From what I have seen, the best Technic AFOL designers use everything • they
can get.  Here is a challenge: Build the best version of one of these
folding-ball dudes from "regular" technic.

In the same scale or can I upsize things a bit?
/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/