 Technic / 7002
Re: Bi*nicle folks went away?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 14:51:29 GMT

A lot of people here have
been rather snobbish about the whole Bionicle thing.

Don’t take it too seriously, despite my jest
(http://news.lugnet.com/technic/?n=7001) I do own quite few of the sets. I’m
happy to give them a place in my little Lego/Technic world.

Anyhow, most of the jibes were aimed at Bionicle-heads rather that
Bionicle-sets. ;)

Scott A

=+=
Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet?
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=scotta

"A reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable
man persists in attempting to adapt his environment to suit himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." (GBS)
=+=