 Technic / 6984
Re: Bi*nicle folks went away?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 12:09:25 GMT

I think the reason been the forum site of BZCommunity, all fans have gone
over there instead of Lugnet.. but more are coming as the Nuva arrives in
Aug/Sept. So your not out of the woods yet ;)

Webmaster of www.kanohi-power.com

--
Mike Edwards
Lugnet Member #151

Brickbay shop - Edwards Parts
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=edwards-parts

This is somewhat off-topic but has anyone else noticed that the
background Bi*nicle noise is gone?

A dreadful visit to .technic.bionicle gives that there is now days
between the posts...

Hope we did not scare AFOL's away from Lugnet but I must say Yay! to
the fact .technic is almost like it used to be again :)
/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/