 Technic / 7031
Re: Bi*nicle folks went away?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 01:45:04 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
On Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:03:09 GMT, "Todd Thuma" <thumat@gactr.uga.edu>
wrote:

Technic builders are concerned because it is becoming ever more difficult to
get the raw materials for our craft.  Service packs are being withdrawn,
builder sets haven't appeared for years, there are very few technic elements
available in bulk, and now the Technic sets don't contain any Technic
elements.  I think I picked a bad time to get interested in LEGO again.

Everyone probably already knows about this, but I thought I would get this out
here anyway. LEGO Technic elements can easily be obtained by contacting
http://www.pitsco-legodacta.com/

Great resource for raw elements.

Only problem is they don't have the full range of elements.

Try finding half thickness lift arms for example. Or, my favourite, black
beams, or any colour, but in the size/number I want. For example, I'm
building a crane boom, and need 4 16U beams and 8 10U beams per section. If
I buy the beams pack I get a whole bunch of beams I don't want.

Regards
Gordon