 Technic / 6996
Re: Bi*nicle folks went away?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 06:44:59 GMT

This is somewhat off-topic but has anyone else noticed that the
background Bi*nicle noise is gone?

GOOD!

Sorry to have obtruded on your sacrosanct purview. IOW: nice attitude.

I'm going to have to agree with Kyle on this one. A lot of people here have
been rather snobbish about the whole Bionicle thing. Not just because Lugnet
filed it under Technic, which frankly is where it belongs because Lego put it
there. No, many people are personally offended by its very existance. Between
that and the whole "technic sets don't have beams anymore" whining, it seems
everybody thinks Lego can do no right.