 Technic / 7018
Re: Bi*nicle folks went away?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 20:44:22 GMT

The reason Bionicle and technic should not be in the same group is because
thir is no cross-fertilisation between the two. Their is also an age gap
between the two products. All that happens is that our respective posts get
in each others way (a problem for newbies when they start up which is a
vulnerable time for keeping people intereseted).

I'd have to say lugnet.build.mecha is the missing piece between
technic and bionicle and quite frankly I find the Mechas utterly cool!
I'm even building my own right now. But it's still a long way to
bionicle and technic. Mecha seems to be in the middle.
/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/