 Technic / 7017
Re: Bi*nicle folks went away?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 20:41:18 GMT

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:03:09 GMT, "Todd Thuma" <thumat@gactr.uga.edu>
wrote:

Technic builders are concerned because it is becoming ever more difficult to
get the raw materials for our craft.  Service packs are being withdrawn,
builder sets haven't appeared for years, there are very few technic elements
available in bulk, and now the Technic sets don't contain any Technic
elements.  I think I picked a bad time to get interested in LEGO again.

Everyone probably already knows about this, but I thought I would get this out
here anyway. LEGO Technic elements can easily be obtained by contacting
http://www.pitsco-legodacta.com/

Great resource for raw elements.

If they only would ship _outside_ US I'd be set (and broke)...

By the way, why doesn't LUGNET just make a BIONICLE category apart from
TECHNIC. This seems obvious to me.

Bionicle is part of the Technic line of some reason. I would not mind
having the bionicle folks in their own subgroup but they constantly
flooded the technic group aswell. I learned to ignore them and quite
frankly it took a while before noticing they were gone...
/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/