 Technic / 6982

Subject:
Bi*nicle folks went away?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 11:44:10 GMT

This is somewhat off-topic but has anyone else noticed that the
background Bi*nicle noise is gone?

A dreadful visit to .technic.bionicle gives that there is now days
between the posts...

Hope we did not scare AFOL's away from Lugnet but I must say Yay! to
the fact .technic is almost like it used to be again :)
/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/

Re: Bi*nicle folks went away?