 Technic / 7057
Re: Bi*nicle folks went away?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 22:32:31 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
This is somewhat off-topic but has anyone else noticed that the
background Bi*nicle noise is gone?

A dreadful visit to .technic.bionicle gives that there is now days
between the posts...

Hope we did not scare AFOL's away from Lugnet but I must say Yay! to
the fact .technic is almost like it used to be again :)
/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/

All right! Haven't you had enough of that bionicle noise, echoeing in the
background of .technic?! I sure have.
To tell you the truth though, I absolutely hate bionicle.
Why?
Here's a few of my reasons as to why Bionicle is the bane of bricks...

(1) Over-done specialty parts that have not pareticular use outside
of poorly done meaningless abstract sculptures.

(2) Terribly poor storyline. Now come on, how would "sacred mechanical
robot avatars from underground" come to find their "ultra power masks"
and save the world from some unpronouncable indian name ripoff chunks
of technic apparatus.

(3) Bionicle propaganda.
*you are now watching BTV, as the Rahi's approach the sand dunes of
Amrezalleplainsmountainplace, the bionicles are in trouble of sudden nuclear
annihilation. Quick! Pull out your wallets and run to TOyZ R us and
ourchase everything bionicle related to save the Toas! YOU are our only hope.
*end BTV commercial, and cool music*\

(4) Transformer ripoff!
Well, they're not exactly transformers, or gundam wing, but, they are
definitely weapons of destruction against your hard earned cash. As they
sit there idly on the lone shelves of Toyz R us, I can almost hear them
calling out, BUY me or ELSE, you will face the consequences of having to
sit there, watching your friends play with ehese meaningless action figure
ripoffs, while you don't join in on the fun!

Anyway, If you have a problem or two with my opinion, or you agree :)
feel free to email me here.
Pyrokid17@hotmail.com
Just my two brickz

<<_Matt Hein_>>