 Technic / 7047
Re: Truss Joint Construction Details
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:46:02 GMT

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002 13:16:32 GMT, "Thomas Avery"
<thomas.avery@intec-hou.com> wrote:

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
And BTW bridges should be .train or something, it's not Technic!
*joking*
/Tobbe

LOL

Hey! Do you want to start another flame-war? ;-)

cp lugnet.train sure, why not .) (still kidding)

I've wondered about this myself. I think bridges are of interest to both groups.

My bridge is made of mostly Technic parts, and my question was about
construction technics involving Technic parts.

Yes, but does it qualify as technic when nothings moving? :)

Maybe bridges belong somewhere else altoghether. Do you think we need a
.build.bridges newsgroup?

Nah, don't think there are enough bridge builders as of yet.
/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/