 Robotics / 14940
Re: I wish Lego made an "Anti-Backlash Gear"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 10:38:59 GMT

Jerry Kalpin wrote:

Also, the chain is beautifully made.  When I show it to people, they don't
want to give it back.  They want to play with it...!

Yes, I've noticed this too - they like to run it through their fingers and make
bracelets and whatnot from it. Perhaps it would be a good executive stress toy?
:-)

Jennifer Clark