 Robotics / 14861
Re: I wish Lego made an "Anti-Backlash Gear"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 16:56:58 GMT

Ha Ha that's great...ok buddy, thanks... Eric,

- I still have got to ponder these pix for awhile!

In lugnet.robotics, John Barnes writes:

However,...and I say this kindly and jokingly, ....Cheater!!!
You experimented (cheated) with washers of a sort, gaaa..
<<<<<<

Hey! real engineering uses shims (not washers ;)

And I can honestly put my hand on my heart and say everything
in this model came out of that official Lego box! Ok, so I used some
of the packaging  :)

JB