 Robotics / 15017
Re: I wish Lego made an "Anti-Backlash Gear"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 13:28:50 GMT

Sorry Eric.  I certainly didn't mean the word "toy" to be derrogetory in any
way.  Must be a cultural thing.  My job is to create room sized "toys" which
weigh several tons, contain thousands of kilowatts of potential and/or
kinetic energy, and require special connections to local electrical
substations.  When the creation is cool, it is referred to as a "toy".  A
"machine" is a boring thing which does not stir the soul.

So once again I say of your inventions.  Those are really cool toys!  Take
it in the spirit it was given.