 Robotics / 14887
Re: I wish Lego made an "Anti-Backlash Gear"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 11:40:17 GMT

"Eric Sophie" <Legomaster@gobi.com> wrote in message

Ok, this is called a "Slip Gear" or "Torque Gear" It is used to prevent • over
rotation by means of an internal clutch, the 2.5 - 5.0 NCM I belive means

Ncm.

the range of operable force applied before the clutch disengages. Nano
Centemeter of force. In short I used one in each hand of the Robot I am

Newtons x cm. Not nano. :)

    Iain (the metric pissant)