 Robotics / 14852
Re: I wish Lego made an "Anti-Backlash Gear"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 13:31:52 GMT

Isnt that the same as the white clutch gear.  Here is a link to it:

http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/gear/gear_3.html

Ram

Eric Sophie wrote:

Tech question for us: Any body know what an Anti-Backlash gear is? If Lego
made one, we would all have super precise Robots and mechanisisms! BERG
carries them... Anybody know what I'm talking about?