 Robotics / 15024
Re: I wish Lego made an "Anti-Backlash Gear"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 13:23:20 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Eric Sophie writes:
Rrrrrrrrr.....

Nothing too brilliant, but it does the job.  Probably not all that original
either, but it just occurred to me.

Doh!.  And I just took this in school (in fact, am going to write an exam which
this will appear on (methinks) thisafternoon.  It's called "Locked Train", and
allows for more even power distribution across multiple gears in a gearbox.

Hmm...Now I suppose I am going to have to model a DDG 280's gearbox out of lego
as penance?

James