 Robotics / 15017
  Re: I wish Lego made an "Anti-Backlash Gear"

Sorry Eric. I certainly didn't mean the word "toy" to be derrogetory in any way. Must be a cultural thing. My job is to create room sized "toys" which weigh several tons, contain thousands of kilowatts of potential and/or kinetic energy, and require (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: I wish Lego made an "Anti-Backlash Gear"

Mmmm, you are indeed respectful. Thanks, wow, So when we have made our masterpieces we sit back and enjoy our toys, for our mind, body and soul extensions. I like that! Very good. Man's gotta have his toys ya know. or The more money the bigger the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)