 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5875
Re: Who here remembers...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 04:06:14 GMT

Iain...what are you doing to me...I found myself reading a bit of that.
Now I need to buy one of those programs that kills-off the history of where
you've been on the internet. I assume you use yours very frequently!

Bruce

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
Come on.  How can you resist?

"Thirdly, be sure what time you are meeting, and have some means of IDing
the other person. Wear red carnations in your lapel, or have a
Winnie-The-Pooh badge on. Better still, you _could_ email .GIFs of
yourselves to each other. [If you need help with this, contact me for
advice]"

"FOTBBCALTM : Falls Off The Bed Because Cuddling And Laughing Too Much"

M-hm.

   Iain