 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5840
Re: Who here remembers...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 20:46:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:

Yes, lest we forget the best 'bot at rtl10...

Tiji!!!!!!

It was actually Tijs, and it was far from being the best robot at rtl10!

(Tijs Verwest (say: tee-ESSE) is DJ Tiesto, he's one of my favourite.  Comes
up with the kind of stuff I really enjoy listening to.  Best name the next
robot Ferry*?  I was thinking "Cimb" (say: SIM) because I misspelled "climb"
in an earlier post, and thought it looked like an interesting word.)

I am still very impresed by that 'bot!

I'm more impressed with the real thing.  It's incredible to see the
stiffness at the tool plate maintained through those long parallel linkages!

    Iain

* - Ferry Corsten.  Another Dutch trance artist with a similar flavour.  The
best trance comes from the Netherlands.  Oh, how funny, because so do the
best flat rides (Mondial BV).