 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5834
Re: Who here remembers...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 12:37:47 GMT

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@rogers.com> wrote in message

see, now this bring up an interesting point.... is it worse to show up
with a crap robot, OR to show up with nothing at all???

:)

To show up with nothing - I've done that so many times now, and I feel bad.
I try to build something and it starts to go dodgy and I get discouraged and
stop.

I can't recall, and I've looked around a bit;  is there a rules page up yet
for this "Climb the Mountain" contest?

    Iain

PS - Thanks guys for the help about the MLCAD stuff.  It's a great program!