 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5850
Re: Who here remembers...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 15:51:13 GMT

I can't recall, and I've looked around a bit;  is there a rules page up yet
for this "Climb the Mountain" contest?

    Iain

NO, our web designer is getting lax with the advent of his new job
posting.... We really have to whip him back into shape.

how hard can a rules page be?? he just recycles the old pages and
changes the dates and 3 lines that explain the new game.

PS - Thanks guys for the help about the MLCAD stuff.  It's a great program!

HEY, speaking of MLCAD, is there a button or feature that snaps the
bricks to a real "click"  when i first tried the program a long time
ago, it was possible to build something on screen that would not work in
the real world.....  this discouraged me.   I was looking for some kind
of "snap too" feature, or whatever it might be called. something that
would only allow me to click a brick in a way that it can only go in the
real world??

Chris