 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5864
Re: Who here remembers...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 01:21:12 GMT

Hard enough.  Now shut up:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-030003-rules.html

Go and look at the rules.  A better question:  Have you talked to the guy at
Lillian?

Calum

wow, working for Ma bell has made you Mean!

first, it was settled that it would be march 15, 2003 game play starts
at 2 pm

second.. what do I need to talk to the guy about??

--
Chris