 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5868
Re: Who here remembers...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 02:35:17 GMT

"Bruce Sheridan" <bruce.sheridan@cogeco.ca> wrote in message

wow, working for Ma bell has made you Mean!
Chris

Chris...He's just emphasizing the idea that rtlToronto is NOT the
friendliest place on the net. If that's what you're looking for...go
somewhere else   (you know, I read that over it sounds a little
mean-spirited...I'll add a happy face then everything will be okay)   :)

Like alt.cuddle.

    Iain