 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5870
Re: Who here remembers...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 03:06:45 GMT

(between Bruce and Iain, this was said)

-----------

rtlToronto is NOT the friendliest place on the net.

If that's what you're looking for...go  somewhere else

Like alt.cuddle.

-----------------

ya know, I think we have the making of a new motto.

I'll goad Calum into doing an amazing logo, and we can iron it on to our
T-shirts.

Everybody say it with me:

rtlToronto is NOT the friendliest place on the net.

one more time

rtlToronto is NOT the friendliest place on the net.

NOW, we can get away with swearing and being rude in this lug. with out
fear of reprisals. (MAN is this gonna start a discussions)

;)

(like Bruce said, if I put the wink-y face it makes it all better)

Chris