 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5812
Re: Who here remembers...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 16:23:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
http://www.teamdelta.com/roboglad/vconv.htm

funnily enough, if you type lego sparky in google it is the FIRST hit.

:)

DO NOT modify your battery box or you WILL be disqualified!!!

--
Chris

So once again, I'm going to reiterate that Rob is a genius

http://www.ecf.utoronto.ca/~stehlik/images/robots/projX/series.jpg

Go looking in your own back yard before you go looking elsewhere when you
want to find something.

It looks as if it's modified from the 18 volt converter that Chirs has in
the link above, but Rob uses a wire connector instead of the bottom
baseplate in the original.  I can see most of it but I don't know what Rob's
doing for the other end of the wire connector--it's hidden by plates!

Rob, if you read this anytime soon and want to give me some pointers, I'd
appreciate it before I go blowing up batteries and motors ;)

Dave K