 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5835
Re: Who here remembers... Nothing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 14:45:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
DO NOT modify your battery box or you WILL be disqualified!!!

I can't resist... Chris, if your rtl 13 robot makes no attempt at climbing
the box, then you WILL be disqualified!!!

:)

see, now this bring up an interesting point.... is it worse to show up
with a crap robot, OR to show up with nothing at all???

As much as I love to take shots at anyone who shows up with a crappy robot,
I can honestly say it's always more fun when more robots show up.

Steve
"It's better to have tried and failed, than never to have tried at all."