 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5852
Re: Who here remembers...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 05:11:07 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
I can't recall, and I've looked around a bit;  is there a rules page up yet
for this "Climb the Mountain" contest?

NO, our web designer is getting lax with the advent of his new job
posting.... We really have to whip him back into shape.
how hard can a rules page be?? he just recycles the old pages and
changes the dates and 3 lines that explain the new game.

Hard enough.  Now shut up:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-030003-rules.html

Go and look at the rules.  A better question:  Have you talked to the guy at
Lillian?

Calum