 Off-Topic / Fun / 4403
Re: Fantasy series & anime music (was Re: [CW] Pawel and Craig - please clear up this confusion!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 19:35:46 GMT

On Fri, 11 Feb 2000 13:53:40 GMT, "Jeff Stembel"
<aulddragon@wamalug.org> wrote:

Now, I suspect it'd be whether you were willing to put up with the obvious
Christian allegory - I know a lot of people get frustrated with that, but

It's funny, everyone talks about this allegory, but when I read the
entire collection when I was about 14 it flew right over my head.
Guess it's because I wasn't raised as a Christian.  I just figured
they were really good fantasy books.  The Magician's Nephew (whatever
the sixth(?) book was called) was my favourite.

The other song I like that is from the same CD (I believe) is
Talent for Love.  Oh, and FTR, it *is* on my very extensive list of "Must
Buys".  ;)

Which I've got to ask... Not sure of the name here though, does the
Best of the Best cd have the Sasami/Ryo-Ohki song on it?  If none of
the songs have a cat going "mya!!!" in the middle of it, then the
answer is no.  At any rate, it's a great song, if you like talent for
love and like Ryo-Ohki or Sasami, definitely worth finding.  (On a
side note, I'd love to find an MP3 of the Magical Project S opening
and ending themes.)