 Castle / 2387
Re: [CW] Pawel and Craig - please clear up this confusion!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 07:51:15 GMT

Craig, I'm sure I speak for the rest of us when I say that we all greatly
appreciate the work you're doing with Castle World: the time and thought you're
putting into this is one of the concrete reasons this will work out at all.

I believe that there is a problem with the amount of space in each realm. I
think we all want to spread things out as much as we can, and have lots of room
in each realm for several major interacting structures, and some distance
between them, before we have to move to another realm. The more we can fit in
each realm, the more likely each realm will be to spawn enough stories to earn
enother realm.

Speaking for myself, I think a 4x4 grid of 32x32 maps, that is 128x128 studs,
would serve very well for a nanofig realm map (see my other post). Each of
these studs would end up translating into a 32x32 baseplate. I believe this is
the kind of scale for a single realm the many people would like to see... but,
please, everyone let me know if I'm not reflecting your ideas here.

In any event, thanks for taking the role of champion for this mapping project!