 Castle / 2482
Re: [CW] Pawel and Craig - please clear up this confusion!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 03:08:24 GMT

richard marchetti wrote:
Speaking for
myself, I am frustrated that others feel that they must dictate to Pawel how
to organize CW.

Who is trying to dictate anything?  I've offered suggestions, that's all.

The whole thing was Pawel's idea to begin with and I trust him
100% to carry through with something that the rest of us will find
inspirational and enjoyable. And even if its not 100% what you might have done
in his place -- is it such a big deal to let it be established "as is"
nonetheless so that we may collectively and individually proceed to the next
steps in further developing CW?

If I see something that I think could improve CW, why shouldn't I offer it up
as a suggestion?  Who is hurt by that?

Lastly, while the analogy is not perfect I think we should grant Pawel the
same sort of latitude in developing CW in its earliest stages as we do Todd
here on Lugnet.  CW is intended as a place for free expression of your own
unique CW ideas -- but that does not mean it has to be 100% a democracy from
the outset.

Well, that's the big question, isn't it?  I was under the impression that CW
was going to be developed by everybody.  And when I say CW I mean the entire
thing, foundations, 'rules', and all, not just the actual world.

So I guess these are my questions for Pawel and Craig:

1) Is everyone developing the foundations and rules of CW, or is it just you
   two, with the rest of us only contributing to the 'world' itself?

2) If you two are the final authority, do you want input, suggestions, and
   feedback from people on the decisions you've made or will be making?

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 12/19/1999
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m