 Castle / 2479
Re: [CW] Pawel and Craig - please clear up this confusion!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 21:17:45 GMT

(Sorry about other, incomplete post)

To put what Richard said in different words:

Pawel and Craig are not trying to enforce anything on you.
The only rules they are putting forth are the 3 C's: Cooperation, Creativity,
and Courtesy. (Or is it Consideration? Doesn't matter.)

All their suggestions and offers about the map are just that: suggestions and
offers. They are not trying to make us do *anything*.
They ARE trying to suggest a format of scaling. This will give us a common
basis, just something basic so that we can be in a shared world instead of
seperate ones.

After all, CW's point is to connect us all. To be in the same world, instead
of seperate ones as we have been up until now.

I hope this makes Richard's post clearer - he seemed to be mad at the time and
might have answered Jeff's questions with some temper.
Both Jeff and Richard have lost a bit of that Courtesy in these posts, but I
hope this will change.

Please, take a deep breath, remind yourself what we are here for, and then
(and only then!) make comments like these. We all want to have fun but without
the three C's (the only *rules* that Craig and Pawel have), we will definitely
lose the point.

Shiri