 Castle / 2379
2378  |  2380
Subject:
[CW] Pawel and Craig - please clear up this confusion!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 04:48:08 GMT

Hi Pawel and Craig.

There seems to be huge confusion here as to the size of the realms. I suggest
you talk about this in greater detail, since many people are not quite sure
about "filling up a realm", and whether a realm is a full sized country or the
size of a large fortress.
The scale is not quite clear either.

I suggest that, in order to avoid disappointment (like Jeff Stembel wondering
about his country for example) you come out with a clearer statement of the
whole map concept.

I'm not intending to sound mean or formal, it's just that we are really
confused! :-(

TIA,
Shiri