 Castle / 2481
Re: [CW] Pawel and Craig - please clear up this confusion!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 02:32:44 GMT

Shiri wrote:
Both Jeff and Richard have lost a bit of that Courtesy in these posts, but I
hope this will change.

You are absolutely correct, and I apologize to all for losing that courtesy.
(It's been a long week, but I know that's no excuse.)

All their suggestions and offers about the map are just that: suggestions and
offers. They are not trying to make us do *anything*.

Then maybe I'm misunderstanding Pawel's posts about Realms, and how many we are
given and how we qualify for new ones.

If they - and the map, and everything else Pawel & Craig are producing - are
just suggestions, then I don't see how anyone offering their opinions is a bad
thing.

If they're decisions, well, that's different.  But I won't go into that now.

If I've offered my own opinions in a way that has offended anyone - especially
Pawel and Craig, who are putting in a whole lot of hard work on this project -
then again, I apologize.  That was not my intent.  I had some ideas that I
thought could make things better for all concerned, so I thought I'd share
them.

When Richard said that Pawel and Craig should make all the decisions without
input from others - and suggested that if we didn't like that, we should go
take a hike - I took it personally, because I like to think that I have some
good ideas that could really help the project.  Richard, if you didn't mean it
personally, or if I've misinterpreted you, then I apologize yet again.

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 12/19/1999
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m