 Castle / 2439
2438  |  2440
Subject:
Tolkien (was Re: [CW] Pawel and Craig - please clear up this confusion!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 15:44:42 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Eric Lind writes:

All sorts of interesting stuff to build out of Tolkien, too, but it's either
vague or huge.  My source of bricks isn't large enough.

The correct answer is both vague AND huge. ;)  I've done some research into
making Minas Tirith, and come to the conclusion it will involve a lot of
artisitic license.  JJR has a grand total of about 150 words of descriptive
text for it..<sigh>

Yes, I am ambitious, how can you tell?

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/