 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3901
Re: announcing the "My Own Creation" series
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 04:33:15 GMT

Dave Lovelace writes:
This is terrific news...can't wait to see what my peers come up with.
Maybe I'll get to buy Bram's 6888 after all.  :-)

Which one? :)
http://lego.bldesign.org/models/gallery/?n=22&i=box-1024x768.jpg
http://lego.bldesign.org/models/gallery/?n=6&i=6888-01.jpg

Seriously, I doubt you'd see either one.  The first is too difficult to build,
and the second requires too many discontinued parts. In fact, it doesn't look
like I have many designs at all that would make reasonable sets.  Some possible
http://lego.bldesign.org/models/?n=57
And maybe some of the 4 wides here:
http://lego.bldesign.org/?menu=land
How disappointing...
Anyway, on a sort of related note...I might attempt to LDraw my Diablo over
winter break.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu