 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3855
Re: announcing the "My Own Creation" series
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 01:57:51 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Allan Bedford writes:

Even directly converted, that price is only about $65.00 Canadian.  And for
so many bricks!!!  It does raise questions about the pricing of other sets
but I'll save it, I promised I would.  :)

I tried it with the shipping and taxes before converting it, and it's about $80
total.  But still great for over 600 pieces, this set is larger (piece count)
than the Night Lord's Castle that I bought for about $85 last year.  The
Blacksmith shop will be my first S@H purcahse since shipping charges and
American dollars were introduced.

(Thanks for including the Queen Leonora mini-figure!)